Coming Soon to A Beer Sellar Near You - Schlafly

It is safe to say, that I am a big fan of Schlafly's beer. 
I'm also a big fan of our Beer Sellar located in Castleton. 

Combining the two together is like having a pint of your favorite beer and drinking it too. 

Which is exactly what I'll be doing on 10/3 and I hope you'll join me. 

More details ? -- Let's see below - 

Schlafly Night with Tom Schlafly - 
at Beer Sellar in Castleton

Time : 7pm

Beer (Most important part):
     
Pale Ale
Kolsch
Dry-Hopped APA
Oatmeal Stout
Porter
Oktoberfest
Pumpkin Ale
Biere De Garde
Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout
Oak Aged Barleywine
Black IPA
Tasmanian IPA  on cask


Great way to kick off fall and I hope to see fellow readers out there. I'll try not to drink so much pumpkin ale that I turn into a pumpkin!

Also -- Another event with Goose Island will be coming up soon on 10/19.. Look for the those details shortly. 

Cheers!
- Kathleen

         

No comments:

Post a Comment