Beer Overload?

May Day -- I think we've hit Beer Overload!

The other day on twitter I saw an event regarding nothing else than a beer festival. Triton Brewing Company in collaboration with Flat 12 are doing a tasting at the Rivera Club. Samples from both companies plus food from 7-11pm on 10/8.  I should be excited! That day is my birthday, but I'm already going and have been looking forward to Brew Bracket for over a month. Which is the same day - 10/8 from 12:30-5. 

What if I did both!? -- Beer Overload 
(almost 12 hours of tasting.. brings up the question.. is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?)

Everyday I scroll through twitter, I read IndianaBeer, I pop onto Hoosier Beer Geek, I check my inbox for brewing companies e-mail updates and I've gotta say.. If you like beer and live in Indiana, most specifically Indianapolis. You could probably go to a beer related event -- EVERY DAY. 

Breweries like Sun King, Thr3e Wisemen, Bier Brewery are constantly tapping new styles. Bars are have kegs from outside the city from craft brewers to tap as well. Almost every weekend there is an event or festival. 

Makes me want to be a beer butterfly fluttering to each keg to sip on the sweet brewed nectar. 

Try as I may I'll never get to try it all, but I won't give up. I'm a beer lover through and through and will continue to blog about it, talk about, tweet about, and like it Facebook.  


Though my blogs may have slowed ( I still owe the readers: The Search For The Great Pumpkin: Beer Edition Round 2 & 3 & So on, and a recap of my visit to Lexington Brewery)  


I am still here.. to drink beer!


Cheers. :) 




On a small sidenote: I will be at Bier Brewery tonight for their weekly release. Flat 12 for their Flat Jack Pumpkin Ale Tapping on Friday.  Sun King also on Friday.  Brew Bracket on Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment