Recent Events, Tastings and Upcoming Events

Approximately 60 attendees, according to Will, the Manager, at Crown  Liquors (Mundy Drive-Noblesville)Beer Bash to Battle Cancer this past Saturday. Beautiful weather, music, and some of the beers offered were from Magic Hat, Sam Adams, Goose Island, Barley Island, Pyramid, Mendicino, Clipper City, Hofbrau, and New Belgium to name a few. 

Also, while in the Indy area this past Saturday, I made my first visit to the Sun King Brewing tasting room.  Omar, Dave and Clay rolled out the red carpet for this reporter and it was more than appreciated. Thanks, gentlemen!  As I sampled each of their beers, I was given a very detailed description of each beer by Dave which I greatly appreciated.  I enjoyed each of their beers and look forward to more beers from Sun King.  Their Octoberfest beer should be available on September 10th.

On Friday, September 11th, Cap n' Cork (Dupont/Lima Rd., Fort Wayne) will be hosting a free Octoberfest beer tasting with beers from numerous breweries from 5p.m.-7p.m. along with on-site grilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment