Another Winterfest Post - February 2

Another Winterfest has come and gone and by all that I observed it was another huge success.  Beer, beer and more beer in all directions.  People, people and more people in all directions.  My focus this year was making my way through the throngs of people to the newer breweries in attendance whose beers I had not already had an opportunity to sample before this event.  I sampled beers from:  Cutters, Das Big Dawg Brewhaus, Four Horsemen Brewing Co., Against the Grain Brewery, Bulldog Brewing Co., Triton Brewing Co., Three Pints Brewing, Finch's Beer Co., Black Swan Brewpub, and Fountain Square Brewing.  I was not disappointed with any of their beers that I sampled and even went back to a few of the tables for more samples. 

I look forward to next year's Winterfest and hopefully to even more new breweries in attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment