Muncie Brewfest Wrap-up

Over 200 attendees were at the first Muncie Brewfest on Saturday, November 24th.  The crowd was smaller than what was hoped for, but respectable in my opinion.  Everyone appeared to be having a good time sampling the array of beers that were available and talking to the representatives from the various breweries and distributors.  The convention hall was very nice and roomy and the beer tables were good size to accommodate the crowd.  I was more than surprised upon signing in and getting my VIP writstband to not be handed those frosty looking plastic cups to sample the beers.  This event had pint glasses so the consumer who wanted to make notes about the beer he/she was consuming could actually see what the beer looked like in terms of color, size of the head, lacing etc.  I only wish all beer events/festivals would have clear drinkware because, I for one, do want to get a good look at what I am drinking.  Overall, everyone from the admission tables to the beer pourers, to the food servers were more than friendly and eager to answer any and all questions throughout this event.  I look forward to attending next year's Muncie Brewfest!

Here are a few pics from the event:







No comments:

Post a Comment