Bamburg non-beer

Pictures from town:


The Dom. Behind this is the brewing museum.


The old Rathaus

Uehifield (the town) and yes, it does have a small brewery

Donndorf’s Schloss und Park Fantaisie.
Built for the Duchess Elisabeth Friedricke Sophie von Wurttemberg in 1763.
Inside, a mixture of styles - Baroque, Renaissance, Country, Romantic, and even Medieval.
Sadly, no pictures allowed.
But the grounds had their own charm:

Schloss Frankenberg’s wine festival was also excellent. Good food too.

The next day, after Terry dragged herself out of bed, she got a treat.
Ice in her water with one cube actually lasting long enough to get the lemon our of the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment