Dig into Indiana!

The second annual Dig-IN will be going on this Sunday, August 28th from 12-5.  

 This festival is a collaboration of local chefs, farmers, wineries and breweries 
partnering up to share with Hoosiers
 the wonderful local products and food available in Indiana!

During the festival: wine, food and most important beer will be available to sample. 
 There is also education on cooking and information on food and wine/beer pairings as well.  

However.. since here at Indiana Beer we are all about the beer.. I'd like to show you what breweries will be available at Dig-IN:

Sun King Brewery
New Albanian Brewing Co.
Brugge Brasserie
Figure 8 Brewing
Black Swan Brewpub
Upland Brewing Company
Crown Brewing Company
Flat 12 Bierwerks
Oaken Barrel Brewing Company
Barley Island Brewing Company
Mad Anthony Brewing Company

These 11 breweries alone are worth the $20 in advance ticket and $30 ticket at the door. (To purchase tickets please go online at www.digindiana.org)

I know I'll be hitting up all of these breweries at least once during the festival.

This is my first Dig-IN.. I'm going as a volunteer working at the front gate, so I'll be making my rounds after my shift.

If you come to the festival and you see me at the front gate,  make sure to wave and say hi! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dig IN was an awesome event that was a great opportunity to check out a lot of what Indiana has to offer. The beer offering alone was very impressive to say the least. I have to say the Dig IN pint glass at $6 including a free fill at the beer tent was a great chance to score a full glass of some of my favorites. But of course I jumped at the chance to get a pint of Brugge's Harvey sour ale. It was a deal not to be missed. :)

Post a Comment