Winterfest? Outstanding.

Cheers to the Brewers of Indiana Guild for putting on another terrific Winterfest. Some pics while I round up the brain cells that escaped termination…….

We’re faced with the enviable dilemma of so many beers, so little human capacity (how the hell did I not make it back to Triton?) but here are some of my standouts:

New Albanian Solidarity Baltic Porter (my favorite of the event)

Bell’s Hopslam (sure, you’ve probably had it, but on draft?)

Crown Special Special Forces

Victory Ranch S Double IPA

People’s Brewing Notorious B.I.P.

Tim Palmer’s Oatmeal Stout at the FBI table

MONK homebrew club barrel aged Russian Imperial Stout

On a personal note, I want to recognize the Ohio Valley Homebrewers Association, Bloomington Hop Jockeys, Midwestern Order of Ninkasi (MONK), and the Foam Blowers of Indiana (FBI) for representing the homebrewing community on short notice. If you’ve started homebrewing, or are intrigued by the process of making all the great beer you tasted, check out the nice folks at your local club (you can find a list on our Links page). Shameless plug alert for those in the Indy area – the next FBI meeting is Wednesday at Triton Brewing at 7pm covering Belgian Strong Ales. If I happened to pour you a beer at the FBI table, thanks for stopping by. If you tried the Porter, thanks for depleting my homebrew supply – hope you enjoyed!

Cheers, Nathan

1 comment:

Tim said...

Great pics and comments Nathan. It definitely was a great Winterfest! By the way, how many drinks before you get the nose ring?!

Tim

Post a Comment