This week in beer - better that this weak beer in you.
- Wed - Mad Anthony Snowplowed Winter Ale release.
- Thurs - Holiday Insanity Beer Tasting. Keg Liquors , Clarksville. 5-8pm
- Thurs - City-Wide Liquors Beer Tasting. Downtown South Bend. 5-7pm
- Thurs - Wee Muckle, GABF Gold Scotch Ale on tap at Sun King
- Thurs - Glazed Ham Porter tapping. Flat 12 Bierwerks . The first of the 12 Biers of Christmas.
- Fri - Snow Mizer Christmas Ale tapping. Oaken Barrel . Greenwood. 6pm.
- Fri/Sat - Eric Strader Pottery open house and some beer. 5-9pm Fri, 9am-4pm Sat. Goshen
- Sat -Highland Beer Festival. Mid City Mall. Louisville. 5-9pm. $5 + $1/sample.
- Sun - Blood Drive. Pint for pint. Triton Brewing, Lawrence. 1-5pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At HGB, Jason has a list of growler prices in Indy. And Mike considers The Indianapolis Beer Market In Adolescence.
A limited amount of Sun King's Wee Muckle will be released in cans to Hoosier liquor stores the week of Dec. 12.
Bare Hands Brewery in Granger is hoping to open next month (December). Chris Gerard plans tostart with some quite interesting titles:Russian Imperial Stout, Peppery Pale Ale dry-hopped with Cascade Hops, 2 IPAs (Maybe Thai.P.A.), Cream Ale, Barleywin. All this from Andy at The Beer is Good.
Sumerian Beer: The Origins of Brewing Technology in Ancient Mesopotamia - a paper for the Max Planck Institute.
You don't want your new brewery to be taken off the boat in this condition. article about Lagunitas