This week in beer:
- Tues: Beneficence Pale Ale tapping. Thr3e Wise Men, Indy. 6-7pm.
- Wed: Three Floyds Beer Social. Bottom Lounge, Chicago. Plus aged Popskull. 7pm+.
- Thurs: Flat 12 beer dinner. Claddagh, Indy. 6:30-10pm. $25. resv at 317-569-3663
- Fri: True Brew with Rita Kohn. Fulton County Public Library, Rochester. 5:30-8:30pm
- Sat: The Beer is Good at Fiddler's Hearth Craft Brew party. 11am-midnight.
- Sat: Hoosier Beer Geeks 5th Tailgate for Nothing Gravyfest. Sun King. 11am++
Bier Brewery and Taproom is getting two new 80-gallon fermenters added to their farm. This week you'll find Porter with a touch of Harvest Cafe's Paradise Blend.
Todd Antz is about to open a second Keg Liquors store. This one in New Albany,. A kick-off event is scheduled for November 26th. 2-6pm.
The largely-English and Belgian breweries imported by the Shelton Brothers are again in Indiana via the new Starlight Distribution located in Southern Indiana.
Put the 2012 Beer Bloggers Conference on your calendar for July 13-15th. Hundreds of beer gawkers, lurkers, hawkers, mockers, knockers, walkers, and talkers should inundate our fair city. The awww factor of Sun King's 8 medals and the support of Brewers of Indiana Guild and World Class Beverages who sponsored the previous conference brought it home. We beat out Asheville, Austin and St. Louis.