August Tappings. Take that calendar down, turn the page, and mark it up. No doubt there will be more announced later. You'll find them on the IndianaBeer Calendar
Andrew and Skip have been busy and The Ram has three new beers coming out this month. Aug 3rd will see Primal Porter – right in the middle of Gen Con. Aug 10th it's the ReplicAle Munich Dunkle – just one keg and that one at the Fishers restaurant. Aug 18th they will tap Aries American Wheat.
Aug 3rd is Roger Baylor's 50th birthday and there will be a Tapping of Ancient Rage Smoked Baltic Porter at New Albanian's Bank Street Brewhouse.
Happy Pils is Rock Bottom's monthly style. Liz will tap at 86th St. on Wed, Aug 11. Jerry will tap his downtown on Thurs, Aug 12.
Lafayette Brewing's Oatis Brown will tap on Sat, Aug 21st.
Southwesterners: Don't forget Strassenfest in Jasper. It's August 5th through Sunday the 8th.
Indianoplaceians: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Festive Ale is Sat, Aug 21. 4-8pm. 200 S. Meridian. Indy. $40/$50.
The Hoosier Beer Geeks 4th mini-fest called HBG4 is August 28th at Sun King. 6pm. $32 tickets are only available online.
Oh, there's more:
- Mad Anthony BBQ and Brew on Broadway with a tapping of Cask Conditioned Double Dry Hopped IPA is tonight at 5pm in Fort Wayne.
- Sat, Aug 7 - Hospice at Home Wine and Beer Tasting. South Beach (St. Joseph), MI. $40. 6-9pm
- Sat, Aug 7 - True Brew book signing. New Albanian's Bank Street Brewhouse. 4pm+
- Thurs, Aug 12 - Cider Tasting. Big Red Liquors, Bloomington. 6-8pm
- Sat/Sun Aug 14/15 - Tour de Upland. Cycling, beer, and music in Nashville.
- Sat, Aug 21 - Chicago Gourmet Beer Tasting. Berfhoff Restaurant. For Pints for Prostates. 5:30-8:30pm. $50.