Winterfest is a highlight in the middle of the cold season where beer festivals are few and far between. 70+ breweries are making their way to the Indiana State Fairgrounds this Saturday to share with thousands of fans their delicious brew.
One of my favorite things to do before hand it plot out what I really want to try!
Newbie breweries will be out and about with Tin Man Brewing Company and Union Brewing Company making the top of the list. but a few other rare beers out there are going to the top of my list. In no particularly order I am looking forward to trying -
- Figure 8 Brewing - Black Corridor - A Chocolate Imperial Ale cask conditioned with blueberries
- Finch's Beer Comapny - Secret Stache Stout - A Vanilla Cream Stout
- All of New Day Meadery's Ciders ( It's not beer, but it is damn good)
- Flat 12 Bierwerks - 23 Pappy Pinko - Pinko Imperial Stout aged in Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrels
- Four Horseman Brewing Co - Ginger Spiced Strong Ale
- Cutter's Brewing - Floyd's Folly
- Founder's Devil Dancer IPA
(just realized it looks like breweries that start in F seems to have caught my eye)
But.. who or what brew has caught yours!? See the full list below --
And look forward to seeing you at Winterfest!