Misc News – Apr 8

The Brewers of Indiana Guild seems to have Twitter and Facebook pages.

Dark Lord Day gets ink in the Chicago Sun Times. Confirmation that the $15 price will stay, that it's 700 calories per bottle. The last sentence is a bit worrying though. "We have about 12 cops around with their Tasers all warmed up and waiting. Don't say I didn't warn ya." Anybody want my reservations at the Hampton? Since even 10-year-olds, autistic children, Jets fans, and genitals are taser targets in Indiana, I think I'll pass.

saison-du-buff-front-invert

Seriously? Parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme? I remember having an omelet with those spices back in the 60s. Oh, and a pizza.

Today's picture: Speight's Brewery in Dunedin, New Zealand, where my sister is visiting.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh31R88NYVbCAhddDYx-U7DuY-PtK878DcRctXtGZGkZdJq4nyl0fgW1CJ5SNXBIRJWF84NRlbup-6jHOQsNF-7l10NNsyRw49fhJ_rNGVeYe1fGyEUSo66Jc3NoQwywHVsGp9jobbJrL1E/s1600/IMG_2387.jpg

 

meantime The Meantime Brewing Co's new bar on the Royal Naval College grounds in Greenwich has Michael Jackson's bottle collection on display.

1 comment:

Cindy Modesitt said...

This year's DL is 15%ABV. Definitely not a beer to be taken lightly. I'm passing on going this year as well.

Post a Comment